Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sad

     I was going to write about people in the neighbourhood north of us that have moved in within the last year, and the fact some of the 20 somethings drive pickups and must be deaf as well as unable to feel the heat as they drive fast down my street, windows down (in 30 C weather no less) playing some kind of Ricky Martin/Bird Dance tune that was so loud I could actually discern the lyrics. But it only came off as a rant and not funny. This makes me sad.
     It makes me sad because each day something new bothers me and it just serves to remind me that I am ending up like that old guy on everyones street who is a miserable twat and not happy about anything. However there is hope. While doing my research paper on effects of pharmacological agents on monkeys, I discovered that monkeys were happiest when high on marijuana and listening to Alvin and the Chipmunks backwards, which sounds a lot like Jefferson Starship (no, not airplane).
     Therefore to keep me happy and avoid the Dreaded Old Coot Syndrome™, I am now taking donations to keep me supplied with ganja until this symptom goes away. Maui Wowie is my first choice for medicinal usage otherwise I could resort to Red Lebanese or Thai Stick if I had to.
     Remember, nobody likes an old coot yelling "Get off my grass!" or "Turn that down!" all the time. You have the power to help the needy and unfortunate.  Just like Jerry Maguire said "Help me, help you!"
DOCS®  is a horrible disease afflicting only men aged 50 and over who only see the glass as half empty. Please help me see it as half full or otherwise asking "What glass man?" and give some relief where it's needed...at home. Thank you.
This advertisement is not intended to solicit properties already for sale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I work at a 911 centre. Yes, CENTRE! I am Canadian! So, yes I do have some stories. Not as many as you might think as you do tend to get jaded working in that environment for any length of time. And you start to think of everyone as stupid, immature, and wonder how we ever survived the dark ages as a race. We need more chlorine in the gene pool! Most people I find are afraid. Afraid of life, afraid of each other, afraid of failure, afraid of success. You big fraidy cats! Wait till the zombies come, now that's something to be truly afraid of!