Wednesday, July 21, 2010

And Now In Other Useless News

     Lindsay Lohan (there can only be one!) - my apologies for mentioning the little crack head in the first place, the second was in the brackets; a reference to season two of Robot Chicken where Lindsay Lohan squares off against Amanda Bynes and Hilary Duff in a Highlander remake. Pretty damn funny, well I thought so. And I'd show it to you, but! for some reason the producers (Adult Swim) say "You've reached this website because we're not allowed to show these videos across the U.S. borders (meaning Canada). If you're in Europe (nope, Canada) or U.K. ( I said Canada!) go to our U.K. site. I went there, they conveniently don't have the vid I want. Ok, pressing on;
So Lindsay is only getting 14 days out of a 90 day sentence. I'm sure it'll be a hard 14 days...maximum security, hard labor, hitting rocks with hammers sort of thing.
 Hmmm wonder if she'll be lesbian when she comes out?
Don't say I didn't warn you, it was useless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I work at a 911 centre. Yes, CENTRE! I am Canadian! So, yes I do have some stories. Not as many as you might think as you do tend to get jaded working in that environment for any length of time. And you start to think of everyone as stupid, immature, and wonder how we ever survived the dark ages as a race. We need more chlorine in the gene pool! Most people I find are afraid. Afraid of life, afraid of each other, afraid of failure, afraid of success. You big fraidy cats! Wait till the zombies come, now that's something to be truly afraid of!