Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Animal Dance Party

I may be mistaken (Pshaw!) but since when have cats gotten their own Party Mix? Why would a cat need a Party Mix? Do they break out in spontaneous dances? Do they party like it's 1999? The picture looks like that cat had some "special" brownies. Are these the equivalent to nuts and bolts for humans?  Alright, perhaps they don't, since it does not anywhere say they dance. Be cool if they did though. I would be the first and then I would put them on T.V. and make bijillions off them! Plus would be neat to be walking down the street and 30 cats come out of nowhere and perform the thriller dance. I'd pay to see that but I'm broke, so you will have to buy my ticket. 
I have never bought these for my cats. They are so deprived. No party for you! Clean those dishes! Hem those pants! Is the laundry done yet? Damn cats, think they can just lie around and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I work at a 911 centre. Yes, CENTRE! I am Canadian! So, yes I do have some stories. Not as many as you might think as you do tend to get jaded working in that environment for any length of time. And you start to think of everyone as stupid, immature, and wonder how we ever survived the dark ages as a race. We need more chlorine in the gene pool! Most people I find are afraid. Afraid of life, afraid of each other, afraid of failure, afraid of success. You big fraidy cats! Wait till the zombies come, now that's something to be truly afraid of!