Wednesday, October 7, 2009

S'up....or however you spell it.

So I started this blog/spilling out my guts/talking aloud/whatever you call this and I'm still not sure why. Not sure if this is a public rant for me on things that go wrong, or if it's just me screwing around.
Most likely as most things in my life are, I just liked the idea and decided "Lets try this"...."for a while a.k.a until I get sick of it". So yes I am EXTREMELY impulsive. Perhaps bordering on obsessive. Once something gets in my head. Like Lets run for almost 5 hours because I haven't done that before and shit that sounds like a barrel full of monkey fun!
Which now that I've survived, it's not. the question at this point now is, can I keep going like I said I would? Or am I just going to wuss out and put more extra periods at the end of my sentence when I'm stuck for a thought.
Yes I guess I'm pretty random. Oh look there's a shiny thing!
My wife who is my life partner, I didn't even tell I was doing a blog. I guess it's the judgmental thing that bothers me. If someone stumbles across this writing and responds by saying "Bleu! You Suck!". I'd be ok with that because number 1. They're French. and 2. I don't know you so you probably suck too. Having someone close to me, who I did tell such as my brudder, and two of my friends from work does make me nervous. But on the other hand, not so much because it's just an opinion. No one has to agree with it.
So I guess I am judgmental and if you've read this far, good on you mate!
I try not to be prejudice but that guy screwing around with the tiger cage at 1 in the am. Sorry, I do tend to be prejudice about that. You're just f'ing stupid.
I was going to talk about the NFL player who just was penalized for "praising the Lord". But obviously got sidetracked. Talk later, got work in the am. I hate dayshift. But only because I have to get up at 0345 and I'm too stupid to try and go to sleep at 7:00. And if I'm fast, I can get in a level of Halo (it's all about priorities) before making the dog come out in pitch black to pee and go to bed.
Blab at you later.

2 comments:

  1. so far, so good. you're keeping me entertained. maybe it's cause i'm not french.
    ok, so i'm a bit behind in reading your blogs, but read them i have and my suggestion is, just like the marathon, keep goin!

    loving you
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so funny. I'm not feeling the same way about it.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I work at a 911 centre. Yes, CENTRE! I am Canadian! So, yes I do have some stories. Not as many as you might think as you do tend to get jaded working in that environment for any length of time. And you start to think of everyone as stupid, immature, and wonder how we ever survived the dark ages as a race. We need more chlorine in the gene pool! Most people I find are afraid. Afraid of life, afraid of each other, afraid of failure, afraid of success. You big fraidy cats! Wait till the zombies come, now that's something to be truly afraid of!