Friday, October 23, 2009

Random thoughts

Ok not the best at working this thing. Have far too many things to do, not enough hours in the day, especially when I sleep in till 9. Holy Crap! The days gone by the time I walk the dog, have breakfast, shower or whatever else I'm doing...or not doing.
Halloween is coming, have watched Trick r Treat twice now. Have made a coffin that will look (hopefully) like it's coming out of the ground. Yes Virginia it is not a full size coffin. The wife (the first one) does not like the idea of coffins. No matter if they are the old toe pincher style.
So made half of one. I have a skeleton to put inside it, that I received from my lovely ladies at work for my 50th birthday. So yes, I made a special housing for this fellah if you like.
Have waited what um, 3 years for this movie to come out. The director Michael Dougherty was saying last year that Warners wouldn't release it because he was the head writer on Superman Returns and since it sucked so bad, they held back this one. Not sure how much truth there is to that, but wouldn't put it past execs.
I see sucky people.
Ok so got a lot to do still. Hoping to do a "Monster in a box" and would like to do one more dead person coming out of the ground. We'll see. Talk later. but sooner than last time. since it's been a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I work at a 911 centre. Yes, CENTRE! I am Canadian! So, yes I do have some stories. Not as many as you might think as you do tend to get jaded working in that environment for any length of time. And you start to think of everyone as stupid, immature, and wonder how we ever survived the dark ages as a race. We need more chlorine in the gene pool! Most people I find are afraid. Afraid of life, afraid of each other, afraid of failure, afraid of success. You big fraidy cats! Wait till the zombies come, now that's something to be truly afraid of!