Friday, September 3, 2010

Things

Well I found another lost bicycle today...it's my third (complete, meaning not missing any tires or seats), thinking of opening a bike shop however I hear it's a quick way to the hoosegow. Ok, I lied.
Guy in Toronto who owned and operated a well known bike shop was arrested in 2008. Just took the police a while to finally charge him. Word on the street (cuz that's where my ear is, was, until a streetcar took it off) was that if you were a bicycle courier and your bike was stolen this guys shop was your first stop to "buy" it back.
Ok, enough about people I know little about and care less about. After all this blog is mine! So, yes it is all about me!
Last daughter, meaning #3 being shipped off to college tomorrow. Shipped meaning I'm driving her and my beloved wife to Belleville (yeehaw!) in the afternoon, staying overnight for one last kick at the can (kid), hopefully to have a good time (drunkfest) and dropping her like a used tissue at her residence until she calls (just like her sisters did) at 8 pm to say she didn't know what to do and can we come get her?
Anyways, the whole point being I love all my girls and I hope they know that. Yes you, Sarah! I still love you the most, you being the oldest! (Shhhh, don't tell her that I tell that to ALL of them!)
So this will be new...running around naked with no kids to interrupt things. Maybe we should turn Emma's room back into the music mansion it once was as we had no tv when we moved in, hence why we ended up with kids, duh. lol.
It's a new chapter in our lives folk. (I would say folks but don't' think more than one person actually would read this far), so yes, it's different. We'll survive I'm sure (I think), well one of us will.
Maybe... since I poisoned her food tonight so she can't knife me when I'm sleeping.
Kidding! Jeez! Don't you have a life?
I would say yes but you HAVE read this far meaning...and I wanted to say never would I do such a thing, but I'm sure she feels the same way sometimes. Or more often (like daily).
So, what I wanted to say was that this is the new chapter in our life and it feels weird, after all we've gone through with the babes we're deserted. YOU LITTLE BITCHES, SEE WHAT HAPPENS NOW YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN! Oh yah, you'll probably make a lot money than us and rub it in our face.
Just don't put me in the old folks home in the swamp where I have to use the toothbrush to scrub things with....Please?
It's just a really weird feeling. We started on our own, had some beautiful girls, and going to end the same way. Just bizarre. Thinking of turning our house into an 18 person tenement just to have some company and hopefully someone that won't leave. Either that or tunnel in the basement to the street for something to do. Now that would be cool! Except it would take a lot of work and I'm not feeling up to it. But! I could pretend I was in prison and bring out pocketfuls of dirt and sand when I came outside, and people would say "Beautiful landscaping, but how did he build a tunnel under his house with no one knowing?"
I'll answer that another day!




1 comment:

  1. I'm your favourite because I read your blog, right? I'm pretty sure that's why lol

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I work at a 911 centre. Yes, CENTRE! I am Canadian! So, yes I do have some stories. Not as many as you might think as you do tend to get jaded working in that environment for any length of time. And you start to think of everyone as stupid, immature, and wonder how we ever survived the dark ages as a race. We need more chlorine in the gene pool! Most people I find are afraid. Afraid of life, afraid of each other, afraid of failure, afraid of success. You big fraidy cats! Wait till the zombies come, now that's something to be truly afraid of!