Tuesday, November 24, 2009

WUUUUHUUUU

Bonjour, I have not been very nice lately towards this blogging thing (as if you didn't know). And thanks to my brother who pointed this out to me (as if I didn't know). So what's new, lets see I turned 50, am still breathing, have to get bifocals (which does and doesn't upset me). And I have a new Macbook which while it is the first day with it, it's beautiful! I think I'm in love with an inanimate object, other than my sex doll I mean.
Start work again in the am, so don't have a lot of time to play with my new toy. And of course no new pictures since it's so new and I have to start all over again with collecting pictures, since I had a pc before. Argh. That's the only downfall of this whole Mac vs pc thing. But I will attempt to not let it frustrate me too much. Will write later, see if I can actually find something worth posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I work at a 911 centre. Yes, CENTRE! I am Canadian! So, yes I do have some stories. Not as many as you might think as you do tend to get jaded working in that environment for any length of time. And you start to think of everyone as stupid, immature, and wonder how we ever survived the dark ages as a race. We need more chlorine in the gene pool! Most people I find are afraid. Afraid of life, afraid of each other, afraid of failure, afraid of success. You big fraidy cats! Wait till the zombies come, now that's something to be truly afraid of!